This little girl is much like Sophia ... mean to Mommy! She is an active little girl! But that makes me feel good ... I love to feel her moving around in there! We are so excited to meet her!!!
March 19, 2009
Baby Bump - 18 Weeks
So this post is for Laura Rossi! I promised her a belly picture a long time ago. This picture is actually from a month ago (I am 22 weeks now) ... not sure why it is so blurry! I am 18 weeks in this picture, much larger now! The pictures of me will be few and far between ... I hate pictures and I typically live in sweats and a sweatshirt and look like crap!
This little girl is much like Sophia ... mean to Mommy! She is an active little girl! But that makes me feel good ... I love to feel her moving around in there! We are so excited to meet her!!!
This little girl is much like Sophia ... mean to Mommy! She is an active little girl! But that makes me feel good ... I love to feel her moving around in there! We are so excited to meet her!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment