January 2, 2009

Celebrating Christmas!

And so starts the many Christmas celebrations with our families! We started at Grandma Patty's house the weekend before Christmas.

Waiting patiently for presents! Colby got Thomas the Train underwear. They all wanted to try them on! And Grandma got them all M&M shirts! And then off to Great Grandma and Grandpa Copeland's later that day ... this is the kids getting ready to slide down the stairs ... which they did all night! We used to get in so much trouble from Grandma when we were little for this ... yet Grandpa always encouraged us! Grandma must be getting soft in her old age! Love you guys!

Grace and Great Grandma Copeland. Sophie snapping Great Grandpa Copeland's suspenders!
Then off to my dad's house the next morning ... Grandpa Andy and Grandma Paula. The girls with Lilly, their cousin, Jarod's adorable little girl!
Grace got a sleeping bag with a horse pillow ... so cute! She really wanted to play with it but all the excitement wore out Grandpa Andy! And then ... Christmas Eve lunch at Jay's aunt and uncle's ... I have pics of that, too but thought you might be getting bored with all the Christmas pics at this point. But just a few more, I promise ... that evening at Jay's parents! Matching babies ... cute!And then comes the look of disappointment when there are no more presents with Grace's name ...
... so she decides to help Sophie open hers as she gave up after about present number two ... just wanted to eat and drink her milk!

Then church, then home to sprinkle the reindeer food in the yard and set out cookies and milk for Santa! Sophie is mad because Grace took a bit of Santa's cookie ... or was it because she didn't get a bite first???
Then we got up early Christmas morning to see if Santa came ... of course he did ... although I must admit there were moments when I didn't think he would stop at our house!

They had a great time. And yes, Sophie is sitting in her present. I hope that means she likes it!
Then later that morning we were off to Great Grandma and Grandpa Nissly's. Again, I have pictures but I am exhausted at this point. While we love spending time with our families, writing about it all over again has tuckered me out! I hope you all had as wonderful holidays as we did. Happy Holidays and we love you all!

1 comment:

cbstinso said...

Awesome pictures, guys! Those little angels.