She got a dollhouse! And Grace bought her the nursery to go with it! She loves it!!!

Then Grandma Patty, Colby, and Great Grandma and Grandpa Copeland came down for the morning! We went to Jumpin' Jacks ... the kids had so much fun bouncing around! Then had a nice lunch ... and naps of course after all the jumpin'!


Adding to the fun ... Grandpa Andy joined the celebration on Saturday! How cute reading to the grandkids after baths! Colby wouldn't sit still of course! I would have taken a picture with Grandam Patty but she gets mad at me when I take pictures of her!
Then the dance marathon begins! I will say that these "moves" are pretty clean. Grace had some moves that, well, worried us a bit! You should have seen the look on my parents' faces! I serioulsy have no idea where they get some of this stuff! Anyone else have this problem?

No comments:
Post a Comment